Summer Sale Now On | Save Up to 30% On Famous Brands

Online Deposit

Online Deposit System

When available:

Click "20% Deposit" button to add each product to basket to pay a 20% deposit at checkout.


Order your new made to order furniture online with a 20% deposit, with the balance due once the items arrive

Many of our furniture items have a manufacturers lead times (where specified and depending on product)

We appreciate when placing an order for an item that has a lead time a deposit is sometimes preferred for our customers. 

 

Please note:- this is not a discount off the price of product but a method of placing your order with a 20% deposit

Our deposit system works as:

  1. On your chosen product click the "pay 20% deposit" button - If this button is not showing on your chosen product please call our store on 01423 567890 and we will be happy to take your deposit over the telephone
  2. The system will then deduct the amount to allow payment of 20% of the sale value
  3. Checkout as normal paying just 20% of the order value with the remaining 80% due once the items are ready for delivery to your home
  4. Receive an email from our team confirming your order & remaining balance
  5. Once your new pieces arrive from the manufacturer we will contact you to make delivery arrangements and the payment of the remaining balance over the telephone with your preferred method of payment.
  6. Delivery is then arranged and your goods are delivered as agreed

If would prefer to order over the telephone we will happily process your order by calling our showroom on 01423 567890, you will still receive an electronic receipt for your order and a printed one in the post if required.


Top